11.3.09

whats the dealio? part 1: witches

?
:/
So, We have been thinking about witches ever since we saw the trailer for Race to Witch Mountain, the Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson one. It made us wonder what we each would be like if we were witches. (Keyword: *if*) And for that matter what would you do??


I (Kayla) always imagined myself as a "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" kind of witch, getting into shenanigans and having a cat named Salem who could talk. I would love to cast spells over all the hooligans I've encountered. On the other hand, I may be more of a Harry Potter kind of witch (wizard.) I would dress everyday in a long robe and cloak so that others may distinguish me from those wannabe witches. Also, my pointy hat would be extra pointed.

I (Annam) would want to possess a magical wand full of wonder and a sparkling ballgown and transport to a dazzling land via bubble, inhabited by enchanted small folk and woodland creatures. Good witch of the north type, you catch my drift? I would also turn nosey little boys into mice, a la 1990 movie masterpeice "The Witches".

I, (Laura) would have a black cauldron...

(Below) said black cauldron.

As witches, we would be known as no trio of witches has ever been known before, a totally cool name that we came up with ourselves "The Witches of Eastwick"...Ahh, yes. And we would give the power of lyrical finesse A.K.A. mad rap skillz to those who lack them. This would be our way of making the world a more ball'n place.


We leave you dear readers with a final thought...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEa1BYBgeQI



(by the way, this post is the product of us not knowing what to write. scary the tricks empty minds play).

No comments:

Post a Comment