25.3.09

Children story (Yinan)




this it the children story for Michael's publication.




Happy family


One day, bunny Jimmy and Pauline are playing outside the grass field. They are brother and sister. They race with each other and chase the butterfly everywhere. The weather is nice and warm. It is neither too cold nor too hot. The spring breeze blows over their faces and it feel like the silk touches their skins. The grasses start to turn fresh green and the flower blooms are ready to come out. Jimmy and Pauline are so happy.
Unfortunately, Pauline falls off on the ground while she is running and she starts crying.
“Help! Help! Jimmy!”
Jimmy runs to her and helps her to get up. Suddenly, Jimmy sees a big carrot on the floor and seems like somebody drops it by accident. Jimmy points to the carrot and says, “Hey, look! What is that?”
Pauline stops crying and turn to the floor. “Oh my God, that is a carrot!” Pauline is so excited that you can never tell she was just crying a minute ago.
“It looks so fresh and delicious.”
“Let’s eat it, I’m hungry!”
Jimmy and Pauline are ready to eat. They carry the carrot to the center of the grass field.
“So how do we share it?”
“Of course I should get the bigger size than you, because I find it first!” Jimmy says.
“No, that is not fair. That stupid carrot makes me fall off. I want to eat more!” Pauline shouts to Jimmy.
“I am your older brother, I am bigger than you and I desire more!”
“I am your little sister. I need more food to grow up faster.”
“I am older than you. So you have to listen to me all the time.”
“No. I am younger than you and you should take care of me and give me the bigger one!”
They argue louder and louder and no one wants to give up the bigger part of the carrot. However, a big bird flies over and takes the carrot away.
Jimmy and Pauline now can’t even say a word. After they realize what just happens, they start running and follow the bird.
They run as fast as they can and finally they see the bird landed on the ground.They come out the plan and make the team work perfectly.
Jimmy chases the bird away and Pauline carries the carrot when the bird is chased by her brother.
In the end, Jimmy and Pauline get their carrot and carry to home.
“Well, my sister, I think you are right. You are younger than me and I shouldn’t be selfish and share you with the smaller part of the carrot. Here you are. You desire the bigger part of the carrot.”
“No, no. I think I am wrong too. I should not make so many excuses. Without your plan, we will lose the whole carrot. So I think you can take the big part of the carrot. I’m small and I actually can’t eat that much. I am just being greedy before.”
Jimmy and Pauline both realize their mistakes and they are now good brother and sister.
“How about we cut the carrot with four equal pieces and share them with mom and dad?”
“That’s terrific!”
In the end, bunny family share the big carrot together and they are all feel so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment