25.3.09

My Second Story (Yinan)


My second story was about the robots. In the beginning, I was struggling about what I should write about. The due day was around my CPE exam. I decided to study the CPE first and then figured out my second story. However, as I read the piece The Real Transformer, some ideas came out and that story made me think a lot. I began to think what happen if human developed the robots too well; what happen if the robots were smarter than human beings and then took over the place. What happen if … Then I believed that I could write my second story about robots. It was a new topic and seems like very interesting for me too. That was how my second story came out. My second story was talking about a dentist who had no parents and grew up on his own. By accident, he found a secret diary from his dead grandpa, which was an introduction of how to make a super robot. Then he started work on his own and tried to make a super robot. However, he made it based on his childhood mate and he fell in love with the robot. Unfortunately, robots were forbidden during that time and he had to hide her in his office. One time the dentist attended to a meeting in other city and left the robot home. The robot was lacking charge while she was washing curtains and she sank into the water until broke. That was a sad story. In the end, the dentist was too sad to lose the robot and wandered on the street. Suddenly, a car came and hit him. When he woke up in the hospital, he lost all his memories. But his heart hurt for some reasons that he didn’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment