18.3.09

billy joel: secrets revealed!


I hear Michael Daley listening to Billy Joel.

I can't help but wonder where Mr. William Joel is right now...

Wherever he is, I hope he is playing his ivory keyed piano that I gave him for his 16th birthday. He was very appreciative of the gift when he recieved it. It came from Sri Lanka and rumor has it, it belonged to the king. Good thing I don't believe everything I hear!

FACT : Annam Malik loves lip singing to Billy Joel when shes writing fanfiction about twilight.
FICTION: Laura Nici does not have a Billy Joel shrine in the back of her closet complete with his used tissue won on ebay.
everything in this post is a blatant lie, except maybe for the first line.

1 comment:

  1. Billy Joel does not intrigue me. In fact, I despise him with the heat of a thousand burning suns. Billy Joel fails at life. As I say this, Im singing "Uptown Girl" in my head.

    >>Annam

    ReplyDelete