13.5.09

So Long Farewell, An end of an era

Well friends and comrades, tis the end of the season known as our time filling up this blog with utter nonsense for our writing class and also at the fine learning establishment known simply as qcc. to end on a rhythmic note, we bid you farewell with this little number:
-
-
-
There's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple too.
And up in the nursery an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say cook-coo cook-coo, cook-coo
Regretfully they tell us cook-coo
But firmly they compell us cook-coo
To say goodbye cook-coo...
To you...So long farewell, auf weidersehen good-bye
Kayla- I hate to go and leave this pretty sight
So long farewell, auf weidersehen adieu
Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you
So long farewell, au revior auf weidersehen
No So long farewell, auf weidersehen goodnight
I leave and heave a sigh and say good bye - goodbyyyyyyeeeee!
Laura- I'm glad... to go.... I cannot tell a lie
Annam- I fleet, I float, I fleetly flee I fly...
The sun... has gone... to bed and so must I...So long...farewell...auf weidersehen
K.L.A.Y- goodbye...Goodbye...Goodbye....Goodbye....
Yinan- Goodbye...

No comments:

Post a Comment